What will you get out of this internship:
Working in the creative department will give the intern a chance to have photography and layout design appear in print. Interns will also learn how to coordinate design and shoots with other creatives as well as working with advertisers and producing custom sponsored content.
12-15 hours a week
Expectations & responsibilities:
- Assist with coordinating photography for the issue (sending out shot lists, coordinating timelines
- Researching new potential creative hires across the world
- Designing within assigned section of the magazine (sketch, mockup-up, revisions)
- Coordinating with advertisers and ensuring ads are turned in on time
- Helping keep the department orderly (creating tear sheets, cleaning up dropbox, collecting invoices)
- Short synopsis of responsibilities while working for you
- Interns in the creative department where many hats, jumping between photography and design work. They help the Creative Director ensure the department is running smoothly and should always be ready to dive into various types of tasks.
How to apply:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put specific internship you are interested in the subject line
- Attach resume and link to portfolio if applicable
- Be sure to include name and contact info