1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup (heaping) Big Spoon Peanut Pecan Butter
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
1/4 cup regular oats
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together the sugars and butter, and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg and beat well.
- Add Big Spoon Peanut Pecan Butter and beat again
- Measure the flour, soda, and salt into a sifter sitting over a plate—sift into the butter/sugar/egg mix and dump in whatever is left on the plate. Mix very well.
- Add the two kinds of oats and mix until well-blended.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least a few hours.
- Scoop out a heaping tablespoon of the cookie dough and roll it into a ball. On baking sheets covered with heavy duty foil, place each ball a couple inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, starting on the lower rack and swapping to the upper rack halfway through.
- Let cool, and enjoy!